Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Inspired Stamps May Release

Hello Everyone, Today myself and two of the other Inspired Stamps Designers are showing projects with this new set: Amazing Grace.  I used the this new set to make a card and a key chain.

I used the Cuttlebug music note embossing folder and inked with Distress inks.  I added a flourish (also in this set) in the blank space and then the words to Amazing Grace on a panel that I inked and rounded two corners.
The key chain was made by stamping the large image onto shrink plastic and inked with alcohol inks (lettuce, cranberry, latte and a bit of silver metallic). I covered the back of image with a plastic sheet and added silver foil tape around the edges.  I added some beads a heart charm and a key ring with a key (love).  The shrink plastic is very light so it makes for great key chains.  I hope you enjoy my projects, please check out Anita and Belinda for more projects using this great set and then check the other designers each day throughout the week for more new releases.  All the new releases will be available at the Inspired Stamps store at noon on Friday.  Make sure to check out Antoinette's blog for more sneak peak surprises throughout the week.Thank you for stopping by and have a great week.

3 comments:

  1. Chere, what fabulous projects!! Love the beautiful inking on the sentiment piece of your card. It looks gorgeous. And, I love the key chain! Such a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea and execution of the keychain! I love how you did the card as well. It really showcases the stamps so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chere, both projects are beautiful!! Your distressing is gorgeous! I just adore that keychain, what a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete