Thursday, May 31, 2012

Inspired Stamps- Honor our Military

Hope you had a great Memorial Day Weekend.  We want to continue to honor our Military men and Women with today's post.  Thank you so much for your service to our country to protect our freedoms.  We send up a prayer of protection for each and every one of you and your families here at home. May the Lord guard and protect you and give you peace.
I used two stamp sets for my card today.  I used HLO Soldier Boy and  Psalm 91 Protection, Inspired Stamps.  I colored the Soldier Boy with Copic markers and fussy cut him and adhered him to card.
I cut large star with Sizzix die (boy it has been a while since I have used this die :)) I stamped Psalm 91:11 in center in blue ink, Memento.  To the red cardbase, I used the three stars in this set and Versamark ink to make a background on the upper half of the base. I used a piece of white  Recollections tape that I inked with the same Memento blue ink and adheared to card.  Just a clean and simple card to honor our military.  Operation Write Home (OWH) is always looking for card donations to send to our military so they can write home to loved ones.  The cards need to be CAS, no glitter or raised embellishments.  Inspired Stamps supports OWH.  Check out Antoinette's blog for more information.
Have a great day and thank you for stopping by to visit.

1 comment:

  1. Chere, this is absolutely adorable! Love the little soldier!

    ReplyDelete