Thursday, May 24, 2012

Inspired Stamps- Father's Day

 Hey Inspired Stamps is having a Memorial Day sale all week long: May 24-31.  You can receive 25% off your total order woo hoo!  Inspired Stamps are made in the USA and they celebrate God and our Military.
 I have trouble with masculine cards.  I really don't know what it is but I always seem to get a creative block.  I made both of my Father's Day cards with the Men of Favor set, Inspired Stamps.  For the First card I used some metal duct tape which I adheared to a piece of cardstock for more stability and used Spellbinders Sprightly Sprocket set. My DD really wanted this set and I put off purchasing it but I think they look great.  I had some of the sprockets go off the edge and under the scripture.  I used silver memory tape on two edges of the verse.

For my second card I used the woodgrain embossing folder by Tim Holtz and some phillips head brads.
I cut the window out of wood layer and black layer for a matte and used scripture from Men of Favor set and the Father's Day sentiment.  Father's Day is coming up take advantage of this awesome sale and pick up this set to make cards for the men in your life.  It has many verses and words to personalize your card.
Thank you for stopping by today and looking.  Please leave a comment on how you plan to honor the "Father" in your life.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chere, I seldom make masculine cards too, yours look lovely. The sprockets and woodgrain work nicely. Father's day here is always a lunch or dinner outing with the family. And I'm making a cake as well this year ;)

    ReplyDelete