Friday, May 18, 2012

Unity- Friends With Flair

Hello Unity gals, it is Friday and time for Friends with Flair.
 I wanted to use this sweet image  Little Girl Believes (Itty Bitty) and I just purchased some ProMarkers aqua, so I wanted to give her a watercolor look.  I found these markers work best on watercolor paper, not on regular cardstock.  I tried and tried to come up with a design and whack, hit a wall everytime.  So here is a CAS design using this sweet image.  All the cardstock was from my scraps (at least that was good, trying to use up scraps.  The set of ProMarkers I purchased only had 6 colors, so I tried to stay within that color palette. I added a little glaze and glitter, for more sheen and bling in real life.  Thank you for stopping by and have a great weekend.

15 comments:

  1. This is SUCH an adorable card! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! LOVE the image!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute stamp! Love how you put it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chere! What a super Sweet design!! I love the girl image and the colours. Wow, you have the aqua markers? I've been thinking about trying them ;) Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, I forgot all about HER. She is CUTE. and my what a sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card! This image is adorable, and I love how you colored it too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely adorable and I love that little translucent flower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet. She certainly looks like a watercolor.

    ReplyDelete