Monday, February 15, 2010

SNOW, SNOW, and More SNOW!

I thought I would share a card that depicts all the snow we are receiving outside. We are all home experiencing another snow day. This time I get to stay home with my crew because my place of employment closed due to inclimant weather.
White card base
Paper: buckaroo blue, whisper white, SU
Stamps: Nature's Secret, SU; sentiment, Warmest Regards, SU
Ink: Buckaroo blue, SU
Tools: snowflake punch, Martha Stewart
Embellishments: paper clip, white grosgrain ribbon, SU, white brad
Techniques: I stamped the image onto tissue paper glued to white cardstock to give it a linen look, I fussy cut the snowflake and added it to the center image with a brad.
Enjoy your day and stay warm. Be reassured that the Lord provides for our every need.

No comments:

Post a Comment