Sunday, February 14, 2010

Get Well Talia

Here is a card created with original artwork (digital stamp) by my oldest daughter. I was looking online and discovered people using digital stamps and showed my daughter (who loves to draw) and she said she could come up with something for me. I make a lot of cards for a church ministry and get well cards are often needed, so out sprang "Get Well Talia". I created the card in purples, coloring the image with my favorite SU watercolor crayons, I embossed the purple strip behind the card with Swiss dots Cuttlebug embossing folder, I added the ribbon (Dots and Checks, purchased Michael's Arts and Crafts). I added a flower with button center (OTC).

My daughter created the card below with a different color scheme (using colored pencils) and cut image in oval shape and matted in light pink cardstock. She embossed the lime green strip of paper with Cuttlebug oval flower background and added a Prima Daisy Doodle (lime green) and Iced Got Flowers (pink) with a yellow brad (Spare Parts), she stamped the sentiment (Stampabilities) in basic black ink, SU; punched out with 2" scalloped circle by Fiskars, inked edges with green galore ink, SU and popped up with pop dots.

Let us know by leaving a comment (I have made it easier to do) what your first thoughts are for "Get Well Talia" and what other kinds of images she should draw using Talia. We are working on an Oliver line as well (same drawings except with a boy character). My daughter would like to create her own line of digital stamps and we are interested in knowing if anyone would like to use her work. As she creates more images we will upload samples using her original artwork. So keep coming back to see what is new.



No comments:

Post a Comment