Friday, May 9, 2014

Friday Unity Friends With Flair

Hello everyone, another week passes with all of it's craziness.  Still I managed to make a few cards. I am also trying to work on the decorations for my DD graduation party (two weeks away and counting, please pray I can get done what I need to for this event).

I played some more with water colors for the focal image and then over stamped the background with this lovely image from the Unity set; Bold Insight.  I went in and water colored the flower heads with purples.  I embossed the script embossing folder onto purple cardstock and inked with Distress inks.
Added a few finishing touches like the ribbon, inking the edges and then popped up image.  Pretty clean and simple.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Chere! Enjoy all your graduation planning and prepping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card--I like the embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! Good luck with the graduation preparations, how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty!!! Love the purple. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Excellent job on the watercolor...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colouring on this very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. my two favorite colors together & it's BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete