Saturday, May 24, 2014

Operation Write Home Blog Hop and Inspired Stamps Sale



Hello everyone, make sure to stop by the Operation Write Home (OWH) bloghophttp://operationwritehome.org/memorial-day-bloghop-2014/ today, Saturday, May 24.  Also be sure to check out the "slashed" prices in the Inspired Stamps Online Store this weekend.
I am a DT member for Inspired Stamps and here is my red, white and blue military creation to go with the hop.

I used the HLO Soldier Boy and the Psalm 91 Protection set from Inspired Stamps, which included the scripture I chose and more.  It also contains the three sizes of stars.  I faux stitched the edge and used many sizes of circles for this patriotic card.

Have fun checking out the great cards, promotions, sales, and prizes offered during this hop.

No comments:

Post a Comment