Thursday, May 8, 2014

Inspired Stamps DT Thursday

Hello there everyone.  Today at Inspired Stamps we are showcasing the alphabet stamps.  I chose to use Typewriter Text Lowercase and Perfect Sentiments for my card. I punched squares from the Bazzill Vintage Marketplace papers and rounded two corners and stamped a letter on each square and then masked off the word "Happy" on the Perfect sentiment "Happy Birthday" stamp and just stamped the word "Birthday".  I added a flower punched out of same paper pad (these are double sided papers so you get lots of options).  I added a button and some sequins.  The pieces were mounted on a piece of Bazzill pink cardstock and then onto a card base.
Clean and Simple, but I think bright, cheery and cute.
Please check out the other DT posts (click the links in my side bar) for more inspiration and the Inspired Stamps Online store to see all the alphabet sets available.  Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment