Thursday, May 29, 2014

Inspired Stamps DT Thursday

 Hello everyone.  It is Thursday and time for some Inspired Stamps creations. Today our theme was summer.  It is now summer vacation for most of the schools in my area.  My children are all finished for the year.  My oldest finished her last day of high school yesterday.  Bittersweet day, but I think she is ready to move on to the next chapter God has in store for her life.
Today I used Hymn Girl July and Hymn: Earth and Weather sets.  This scene reminds me of my oldest daughter, she loves the beach and loves writing and sketching (and the color pink).  So this is my tribute to her starting summer and contemplating what God has in store for her next.

I used water color Distress markers to color the sun and girl.  I used EK Success beach border punch and flip flop punch to help create my beach scene.  I colored the beach images with Distress markers and inked the sand with Distress ink.
 Please be sure to stop by the Inspired Stamps Blog and to click on DT members in my sidebar to see their beautiful creations.  Thank you for stopping by have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment