Thursday, May 15, 2014

Inspired Stamps DT Thursday

 Hello Everyone!  It is new release day at Inspired Stamps.  Some new Hymn Girls and 2 X 2 scripture stamps and more.  Each DT member was assigned stamps within this new release to create a project, so be sure to check out all the DT members blogs (links are located in my sidebar) or visit the Inspired Stamps blog to see the creations.  Remember all the Inspired Stamps are clear stamps created in the USA and they will be available in the Inspired Stamps Online store this Friday at noon.
Today I was given the 2 X 2 individual scripture 1 Corinthians 15:57.  What encouraging words to anyone who may be going through any challenge.  We have the victory (we won) through Christ Jesus. 
I used Bazzill cardstock in black and tomato red and used Spellbinder Marvelous Squares and a Martha Stewart corner punch (on outermost black layer).  This is a 4.25 X 4.25 card.  I tried a lot of variations until I came up with this one.  I liked the corner elements and pop of red color.  Thank you for stopping by and be sure to check out everyone's beautiful work this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment