Friday, September 9, 2011

Unity Blog Hop: Gratitude=Joy

And Now.... Time For Friends With Flair
Unity Stamps
Here is the card I made for the Unity Blog Hop.  I think this was $5.00 Friday set a while back.  It is called Gratitude = Joy.  I make many thank you cards and other general encouragement cards and I thought this set would be perfect. 

Card details:
Stamps: flower and sentiment (Gratitude=Joy), Unity
Ink:  Tuxedo black, Memento
Paper: Simply Chartreuse, PTI; white cardstock, Wausau; dp (unknown source)
Techniques: distress ink (Linen); colored image with Copics; masking (to stamp second flower)
Tools: Lacey circles and Fancy tags (Spellbinders)
Embellishments: ribbon (Michael's store)
I would love to hear from you, please leave me a comment.  Have a great weekend.

8 comments:

  1. Your masking and distressing is great--love how it makes this card really pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Love the colors and the sentiment in the die cut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorite stamp sets from Unity, and you created a card that is wonderful! Love the details and your ink distressing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is really pretty.. I love the image and your colors are wonderful hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks fabulous. Your kraft background is perfect for these nature-y atamps...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just beautiful! Love everything about this card.

    ReplyDelete