Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sweet Bundle of Joy

Hello Happy Wednesday!  It is happy for me because I can try to catch up on things that need to be done, like laundry and paperwork.  I know you are saying those things make you happy?  No, not technically those things, but I do like to know that things are in good order and that I am taking care of my family's needs.  So I am happy that I have a little extra time to work on the things that help my family.
Here is a baby card, I recently made for a sweet couple who had their third baby.  Can you tell from the card that the baby is a little girl?  I hope so.  Babies are such precious bundles of joy, perfect gifts from God.  I recently purchased the accordian fold flower die (Tim Holtz, Sizzix) and I just had to use it.  So here is what I came up with.  It is not your traditional baby card, but hopefully it works.
Card details:
Stamps: baby set (Martha Stewart); baby girl (Fiskars)
Ink: angel pink, rose bud (Memento)
Tools: border punch (Martha Stewart); accordian flower die (Sizzix); leaf (Sizzix die); birds on branches embossing folder (Cuttlebug)
Embellishments: prima flowers and pink gems (Michael's); sticky threads (stem)
Come back and visit me tomorrow (Thursday) for another Inspired Stamps post with a Christmas theme.
Thanks for stopping by.  I love your comments they make my day brighter.

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable! I love that flower die. I think this is a perfect baby girl card. Have fun getting everything done today:)

    ReplyDelete