Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Sending up Knee-Mail

Hello Everyone,
Hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday.  I am admidst several projects, which I will share at another time, but I just wanted to share this CAS card.  I love the sentiment, how clever!
In our fast paced, hustle and bustle, e-mail at the ready way of communicating, we need to slow down and remember to get our our knees and send up a prayer for those around us.  What encouragement to receive a card that lets you know that someone has got on their knees on your behalf.
Card details:
Stamps: sentiment, Insprired Stamps; library card, PTI; flowers, Garden Words, Inkadinkado
Ink: dandelion, tangerine, lady bug and tuxedo black, Memento
Paper: real red cardstock, SU!; white, Wausau; dp, DCWV
Tools: floral Cuttlebug folder
Embellishments: orange ribbon, OTC
Please leave me a comment. I love to hear from you all.  Have a blessed day!

2 comments: