Sunday, September 4, 2011

Make it Monday PTI Challenge


This week for the Make it Monday Challenge we were supposed to "kick it old school" and use color pencils.  I chose to use Up, up and away set with coordinating dies for balloons and clouds.  I chose to outline the clouds in stickles to emphasize the silver lining sentiment.



Up close look at clouds and balloons.
I have a question for anyone out there.  I purchased the tin of Prisma pencils a while back and was discouraged when I sharpened them that some of the pencil leads kept falling out, some of the pencils were very short by the time I got a point.  I purchased the manual pencil sharpener from Prisma as recommended.  I was so discouraged I put them up.  I just pulled them out again for this challenge.  I love how they blend, but still having trouble with the points breaking off, has anyone experienced this?  Do you have any tips or pointers for me?  I would love to be able to use these on a regular basis. 
Thank you in advance for any help you might be able to offer me.

No comments:

Post a Comment