Thursday, September 1, 2011

Birthday Wishes- Basket of Flowers

I recently made birthday cards for a friend, so I had to come up with many different versions.  I remembered a SU! hostess set I got years ago called Basket Full of Fun.  It caught my eye when I earned it because it is so versatile.  But as many of you know, when you purchase new stamps and tools, some of the old stamps and tools become neglected.  So it was for this set, I have not used it in years but here it is looking as cute as I remember it.  So gals, here is a challenge for you, go back into your neglected stashes and see what you can make.
Stamps: image, Basket Full of Fun, SU!; sentiment, Tea for Two, PTI
Ink: Tuxedo black, Memento
Paper: Hawaiian Shores, Simply Chartreuse and dp, PTI; white cardstock, Wausau
Tools:  Embossing folder, Sizzix; corner rounder, EK Success
Techniques: Copic marker coloring
Embellishments:  aqua ribbon, Martha Stewart

Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment