Thursday, May 28, 2015

Inspired Stamps DT Thursday

Hello There.  We are back for Inspired Stamps DT Thursday.  Today we are featuring a recent set released for Father's Day cards or dad cards in general.  There are a few scripture verses (such as the one featured on the card) and other dad related sentiments (like Happy Father's Day).
I colored the dad image with Copic markers and added a gray woodgrain panel behind.  Some faux stitching around outer edge for some interest.  I wanted to keep it pretty CAS and masculine with a pop of color.  I am seeing more and more men wearing these bright pastel colors.  My DH wears a dress shirt and tie almost everyday to work so this image is perfect for him.

I hope you enjoy the inspiration from the rest of the DT by clicking on the tabs to the right or visiting the Inspired Stamps blog, as always you can purchase these stamps and many others at their online Etsy shop.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment