Thursday, May 14, 2015

Inspired Stamps- DT Thursday

 Hello and happy Thursday.  We have been having some beautiful, sunny weather here in the Midwest.  So it inspired me to make my own backgrounds to go with this stamp set.  I used distress inks to lay in the grass, sky filled with clouds.  I did this on two different sized circles and stamped John 10:27-28 in Versafine Black Onyx ink.
I stamped the sheep (individual stamp) in Memento Tuxedo Black and used Cool gray Copics and white enamel paint for texture.  I cut a banner and added another sentiment from The Lord is My Shepherd set and used some background papers from DCWV.
I had fun getting inky and creating my own backgrounds.  I hope you enjoy and meditate on this verse and thank God that no matter what, we are His and no one can snatch us from His Hand.  We are safe in His arms, this is so comforting.  I hope you find comfort in it today and have a wonderful day.
Thanks for stopping by and please check out the Inspired Stamps blog for more inspiration and find these stamps and many others in the Online Etsy Store.

1 comment: