Friday, May 8, 2015

Unity-Friday Friends with Flair

 Happy Friday!
For some reason this week seemed extra long.  It is always crazy busy at the end of a school year.  Only a few more weeks left and out for the summer.
Today for Unity FWF I played with coloring on Kraft cardstock.  I used color pencils on top image and I used watercolor technique with Distress markers on the trio of cards (below).  I used the Unity February Sentiment kit: Bunches of Love and had some much fun creating a set of cards using different coloring mediums.  I made matching envelopes by stamping just the flower portion of image on envelope using sand chalk ink.  It is subtle, yet beautiful.
I rounded the corners of the Kraft panel as well as the card base.
I love all the sentiments in this set, but only used 3 of the 9 included.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you will pull out some of your older supplies (like colored pencils) and use them on a project.  Have a great weekend and thanks so much for your lovely comments on my card last week.

10 comments:

  1. Great set of cards! Great colors used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty cards! Love Kraft cards. Makes for soft and beautiful creatons ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. your cards are just beautiful! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful set of cards with this pretty kit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so pretty! What a great kit this is, and you've done a great job of showcasing it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your set of cards is terrific. Great FWF project. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  7. This are very pretty. I keep looking at this sentiment kit, your cards make it had to resist getting it.

    ReplyDelete