Friday, May 22, 2015

Unity-Friends with Flair

 Hello, I wasn't sure if I would get this posted today.  But I made it.  I used the Itty Bitty, Big Summertime Bouquet.  The sentiment in this set says, "there are so many Beautiful reasons to be happy".  God provides all those beautiful reasons and I am so thankful.  I like the Recollections 110 lb cardstock for card bases.  It is a nice, sturdy weight and now they carry white, ivory and black.  I like the black base with the white panel on the inside, which I stamped in Memento London fog ink.  I also stamped the bouquet image on the envelope.  I have started trying to complete the "whole" card package.  I usually only make the outside and leave the rest blank, but I found I like the finished doing inside and envelope as well.
Have a great Memorial Day and if you are around tomorrow check out the OWH Memorial Day blog hop.  It is their final year to collect and send out cards, so come join in on the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment