Thursday, October 4, 2012

Inspired Stamps-DT Thursday Use of Tag

 Hello Everyone!  How is your Thursday?  Today we are making projects with tags.  I used my tag on a card.  I added some burlap, buttons, lace and doilies to soften the card.  I antiqued the tree (Fir Trees, Inspired Stamps) with distress inks  and placed on a white doily.  I placed all on a kraft tag that I added faux stitching and a banner with sentiment from Perfect Christmas Sentiments.  I liked the contrast of the doily, lace with the burlap.  I think it makes a very rustic look.  Please let me know what you think.  We are getting closer to Christmas and if you make all your Christmas cards like me (75+), it is time to get busy.  And if you are giving handmade (homemade) treats this tag would be a perfect addition to your gift.
Enjoy your day and thanks for visiting.  I would love to hear from you and what you plan to make for Christmas (cards, specific treats or gifts).  Share your ideas, because I am sure we are looking for great ideas at this time of the year.  Check out the Inspired Stamps blog and find all your favorite stamp sets at the Inspired Stamps Store.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chere! Your tag looks great, and I love the burlap and the sewing and the gorgeous tree. A beautiful card!! I have no plans yet for Christmas, just trying to catch my breath still ;) Take care & have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I love how you used part of the doily on the tag and how it looks like you stamped right on it! The red button on top is the perfect touch :)

    ReplyDelete