Thursday, October 18, 2012

Inspired Stamps-DT Thursday


 Hello everyone.  It is Thursday, so time for another DT post.  This week I used two sets, Choir boy/Angel and Sing for Joy.  I made a rosette and added the circle to the top.  I added a few leaves (cut from Cricut).  I used a piece of twill tape and washi tape (black with lace) for interest.

Here is the full front of card with dp from MME. I colored the choir boy and used the Sizzix pop up die to added scripture Psalm 47:6.  I stamped the music notes in background.  I think pop up cards are fun for the recipient, a little unexpected surprise.  Thank you for stopping by today and please stop by on Friday for my 12 weeks of Christmas tutorial.  This is week three, if you like to make handmade Christmas gifts for Sunday school teachers, school teachers, friends and family be sure to check out all the tutorials at Inspired Stamps blog.  Also be sure to check out the other DT members for their beautiful creations this week.

1 comment: