Saturday, August 6, 2011

You're a peach

My family and I went to the county fair and were looking at all the projects in the open class division and we saw this very yummy looking cake. (I am always so sad that they have to leave the lovely creations in the heat for the week to spoil and only the judges got to taste the yummy goodness, but oh well). The cake was the Grand Champion of the Peach bake-off and we knew the winner, so I made her this card in congratulations. I used my Swiss dot Cuttlebug folder for the background, I used Summer Sunrise PTI cardstock (yes, a new color, thought it would match the peach better). The stamp set was a Studio G Soloz set, I colored the peach with Copic markers, as well as the gems.

My cardstock had a gap at the top that did not get embossed in folder so I scored two lines (it was like I meant to do it).

Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. This is just darling! How clever of you to add the scored lines--I'll have to remember that. Love your coloring and all the polka dots!

    ReplyDelete