Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Mouse in Teacup-Thanks...

When I saw this Mouse in a Teacup stamp, I knew I could use it for my card ministry. Isn't he so cute?

School is back here in full swing, so we are trying to get down our schedules, so we have some bit of organization. Still working on placing everything just so in my new craft space, but the trip in July to IKEA has help quite a bit.

Card details:
Stamps: Mouse in a Teacup, Tina Wenke; sentiment, Fiskars
Paper: white cardbase, DCWV; yellow and purple cardstock, The Paper Studio; white cardstock, Wausau
Ink: Dandelion and Tuxedo black, Memento
Tools: Fancy labels, oval and scalloped oval dies, Spellbinders; flower embossing plate, Fiskars
Techniques: reversed embossed the cardbase and inked over image using inking tool to reveal flower image; colored image with Copic markers; used Sakura glaze pen to go over some of the flowers for shine and dimension
This was a fun card to make and I hope it brings a smile to the recipients' face. Let me know what you think. I love to hear from you.



No comments:

Post a Comment