Thursday, August 4, 2011

Hero Arts, Wreath






































I found this Hero Art Stamp set and just thought it would have many uses in my card ministry. It has the wreath stamp and two individual flower stamps, so that you can stamp the flowers and cut them out and pop them up on wreath, as I have done. It also has several sentiments like the ones shown. I recently went to the PTI Stamp-a-faire and purchased some of the PTI papers and I have to say, I love the paper. What was I waiting for, well I know why I didn't buy some sooner and that is I have tons of paper. This paper makes such great cards. I used my Copic markers to color the flowers and wreath, rich cocoa Memento ink for sentiment and Harvest gold PTI cardstock. I also used black pearl pen by Viva for the centers of flowers.


This added a very nice shine and texture to center of the flowers and on the purple card I used Tuxedo black Memento ink for sentiment and the black pearl pen for "pearls" on either side of the sentiment. Please leave me a comment.


Hope you have a great day.









2 comments:

  1. The dimension of the popped up flowers looks great! Those wreaths look like they would be fun to color, and the purple and yellow are perfect choices. So glad you're enjoying your new PTI cardstock too! It's the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that stamp and the way you've highlighted some flowers. I told you how awesome that paper was! I'm so glad you are using it. Don't you love those pearl pens?

    ReplyDelete