Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sunflower trio


Hey everyone, school is about to start so I have been busy making sure all the kids have their "stuff" ready. I just purchased some new Spellbinders dies. So I thought I would "play" in my new crafting space (love it!), still working out some placement issues. Will move things around for a while until I get it right, but overall love it.



Stamps: Sunflower, PTI; French script background, SU!

Ink: Dandelion, Memento; old olive, SU!, close to cocoa, SU!, rich chocolate, Memento

Tools: Spellbinder Contemporary Heart Pendants; paper piercing template, SU!

Paper: harvest gold, PTI; old olive, SU!; white cardstock, Wausau paper


Please check out the paper piercing videos in the video bar below, to see more ways to use this technique to give additional dimension to your card.

Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment