Wednesday, September 1, 2010

July-Flower of the Month Larkspar

I am still trying to get the coloring and shading down with Copic markers. Practice, practice, practice..... I went online to find out what colors Larkspars are in nature and they can be pinks, purples, whites, and yellows (maybe they can be other colors as well, but that is what I found in my search). I chose to color mine with purples and yellows and greens for the stems.

Paper: white cardstock, Georgia Pacific; green and yellow cardstock, DCWV; purple cardstock, The Paper Company
Ink: Tuxedo black, Memento
Stamps: July FOM- Larkspar, PTI
Tools: Swiss dot embossing folder, Cuttlebug; oval and scalloped oval, Spellbinders Nestabilities
Embellishments: cotton twill, natural; purple button
Thanks for stopping by, please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.
Have a blessed day.

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love those colors together. You chose the perfect shades of each color. Great textures on your card too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I love to color with Copics!! You are doing an awesome job! Yes, practice, practice, practice. I am loving what you did. I am all about the little things and the ribbon wrap with the button is adorable.

    ReplyDelete