Friday, September 10, 2010

Tree Swing-MFT


I bought this set at CHA from My Favorite Things. It is their Pure Innocence line and the set is called Tree Swing. I just loved the little boy and I do not have too many masculine sets, or sets with boys, so when I saw this sweet set I was naturally drawn to it.
I colored the image with Copics and used a sponge and mellow moss and brocade blue inks (Stampin Up!) for the background. I used a corner rounder for the edges and added some 3/4 inch circles for some interest behind the main image. Just sweet and simple card. With God's help we can "hang in there". Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, you are using some new things from CHA!! I need to do that too. I love this image. It is so sweet. Your coloring and sponging look great. Love the layout with the circles and rounded corners too.

    ReplyDelete