Sunday, August 29, 2010

Paper bag flower card-click here to view video



Hello everyone. I would like to thank everyone who took time to comment on my gift card holder for the PTI blog hop. I really enjoy hearing from you all, I also like seeing everyone's creativity. One of the ladies who won made a paper bag flower, it was quite beautiful, so I wanted to give it a go. I went to her link to watch the youtube video which I have included. Just click on title and you can see for yourself how quick and easy these flowers are to make. I made several of these flowers out of a brown paper lunch bag. This is one of the CAS cards I was able to make with a pre-made card base by DCWV.
I added some shimmer mist to the flower and the sentiment is from the Laskspar-FOM set PTI. I used a Fiskars border punch for the tag.
Thanks for looking. Please let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment