Thursday, April 30, 2015

Inspired Stamps- DT Thursday


Hello and welcome to the DT Thursday post for Inspired Stamps.  Today we were asked to use any IS alphabet stamp in combination with any other IS that we wanted.  I chose to make this banner for Mother's Day.  I used a 1 inch circle as a mask and stamped small flower images from two Inspired Stamp sets:  Guard your Heart and Card Ministry Basics.  I colored the images with Copic markers.  As I was putting card together I liked the MOM typewriter text uppercase alphabet popped up so I punched a 1 inch circle and stamped "MOM" and then cut a scalloped red circle behind and popped up on flag.  I added red twine a doily and designer paper from a couple of collections.
Remember to check out other ideas on the Inspired Stamps blog or click on links to the right and remember these Inspired Stamps and many others are available in the Etsy store.

1 comment: