Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Inspired Stamps DT Thursday

Hello, I hope you are having a great week.  It has been very stormy here in the Midwest.  I am ready for some Spring temperatures and some sunshine.
Today we are designing cards for Spring.  I used the Thinking of You set and BoBunny Primrose collection. I added a piece of lace at the seam.
The main image was stamped and colored onto a piece of white tissue paper and then I crinkled it all up and adhered it to a piece of white cardstock and inked the edges.  I like the interesting texture and the shabby chic look to it.  I also inked around the edges of the patterned paper and attached to a white card base.
Make sure to check out the other beautiful projects on the Inspired Stamps Blog and all the stamp sets used by the design team in the Etsy store.

No comments:

Post a Comment