Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Inspired Stamps DT Thursday

Hello Everyone.  Hope you are having a great week.  We have had bits of sun, peeking on us here and there.  The warmer temperatures have been a pleasant change.

Today at Inspired Stamps, we are creating Mother's Day/Love cards.  I thought this design lends itself to both categories.  I used the heart stamp from Card Ministry Basics set and part of the main image from Be Still Silhouettes set.   I love hexagons and I cut a layer with my new hexagon die and stamped the heart in all the open hexagons, I used foam tape to pop this whole piece up from the background.  I added the silhouette image and tied with piece of twine, added a bit of doily.  Could change up the color scheme for a whole different look.  Kary used this stamp last week and she inked all the flowers with different colors for quite a pretty look.  Please be sure to check out the Inspired Stamps blog for the other beautiful creations by our DT and if you are interested in these stamps or the many other Inspired Stamps designs and scripture stamps, please check out the Etsy site.

No comments:

Post a Comment