Thursday, October 23, 2014

Inspired Stamps DT Thursday

 Hello everyone.  Today the Inspired Stamps DT was asked to make" anything but a card with scripture".
I have wanted to make a coaster home decor item for a while and decided to make something for the Christmas season to go along with our 12 weeks of Christmas.  Tomorrow I am the guest designer for the 12 weeks of Christmas post and I will have a special card project with instructions, so please be sure to check back.

Today I used 3 different shaped coasters.  I look for these when they go on clearance since I know I will be covering them with my own designs, I don't worry about what is on them.
I used several Inspired Stamps sets for this project: 1.5 inch circle Christmas, Ask, Seek and Knock, Isaiah 9:6, Perfect Christmas Sentiments,Christmas verses and Typewriter text lowercase.
I covered the coasters with Christmas papers and stamped images and colored with Copic markers.   I added embellishments such as, white enamel paint for snow on tree, colored pearls, punched corregated stars, rosette snowflake, etc...


I hope you are inspired to make a home decor item that tells your visitors the true meaning of Christmas;  the gift of Jesus.
Have a great day and be sure to check with the Inspired Stamps Online store for all of these sets and the Inspired Stamps blog for all the wonderful creations by our DT and to follow the 12 weeks of Christmas posts.  Remember I will be back tomorrow with a special project for the 12 weeks of Christmas.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment