Thursday, October 9, 2014

Inspired Stamps- DT Thursday


 Fall is in the air.  Most schools are taking Fall breaks, so at Inspired Stamps we are making Fall cards.  Today I used the Flower Value Pack set for the sunflowers and stems and Perfect Sentiments for all the sentiments.
I used BoBunny Apple Cider Collection and Neutral double dot papers.  Both of these paper packs and many others are now available for purchase in the Inspired Stamps Online Store.
I colored and fussy cut all the sunflowers and stems.I added glossy accents and glitter to the center of each flower.  I love the extra sparkle each flower provides to the card, but the glitter will not flake off because it is embedded in the glossy accents.   I used dies for the label and the flower pot and the Fiskars grass border punch for the grass around the pot.  I also used a Sizzix die to create the pop up element.

I thought it would be fun to open to a bouquet of flowers.
Please check out the other DT creations by visiting their websites and check out what is new for this weeks post as well as to follow the 12 weeks of Christmas posts over at the Inspired Stamps Blog.
Have a great day and be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment