Thursday, March 13, 2014

Inspired Stamps March Release DT Thursday

 It is time for the Inspired Stamps March release.  Inspired Stamps will have these new Hymn Girl sets available in the Inspired Stamps Online store on Friday at noon.
I used Hymn Girl January today, she come with 3 words:  Confession, humility and January.  I chose to add the word Humility to my card.  I kept the image fairly simple coloring in the skin, for the dress I used a very light gray and a midtone for highlights and then added dark red for spot color.  I did the same on the card I kept it black and white, inking the music paper and oval with Pumice Stone Distress ink.  I did some faux stitching  and added a black strip with a dark red strip to bring out the color in my girl.  I colored some small pearls with a black Copic marker and added them above and below the strip on alternate sides.  Just a clean and simple card, really giving this sweet image center stage.
For the music paper I copied a sheet from our Hymnal and inked it and did the faux stitching.
Thank you for stopping by today and be sure to check the other DT creations to see the other Hymn Girl images.  Inspired Stamps is running a special on these sweet images, there will be one for every month of the year.  In today's release only January-June are released but if you purchase 5, you will receive the 6th one free.  So be sure to add these sweet images to your collection.  Visit the Inspired Stamps blog for more images, special details and more installments on the 31 days of Art Journaling your bible verses.

No comments:

Post a Comment