Thursday, March 6, 2014

Inspired Stamps DT Thursday

 Hello Happy Thursday!  Today at Inspired Stamps, it is DT choice.  I chose to use Spring Sketches along with a sketch I found on Pinterest for today's card design.
I punched out the kraft postage stamps and added punched flowers and Copic colored butterflies, that I fussy cut and pop dotted.  The verse is also from Spring Sketches.  I am secretly hoping Spring will come soon and leave the cold and dreary weather behind.
The top of the card is an edgeabilities classic rick rack die set and the swiss dot embossing folder and some ribbon and a button.
Thank you for stopping by, please be sure to check out the other DT creations and see what is their favorites.  Stop by the Inspired Stamps blog for the 31 days of Art Journaling.  Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment