Thursday, October 31, 2013

Inspired Stamps DT Thursday

Fall is in the air and we have another Fall card for you.  I have pulled out my Cricut for the banner with the leaves and then inked it up with distress inks.  I decided to try some vintage book paper as the background.  I love books so this is sometimes difficult for me to use the book pages on projects, so I try to find books that have been well loved and now are too tattered for reading so that they can be repurposed into crafts and loved some more.  I cut some flags from the pennant Spellbinder die sets and stamped pumpkins on one and colored with Copic markers and stamped the verse, "In everything give thanks" and added a bit of burlap and a button.  What do you think?  The stamp set was Fall Gratitude and it is available in the Inspired Stamps store.  Currently there is a sale that will be going on until November 4, so stop by and take advantage.  Next week we will be posting some new release stamp sets so you will want to join us again for that.  At the Inspired Stamps blog you will find fun gifting ideas using the Inspired Stamps line, so be sure to check out those ideas and get crafting.  Have a great day and I hope you stay dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment