Thursday, November 7, 2013

Inspired Stamps November Release

 Hello and welcome.  Inspired Stamps has several new releases just in time for the holidays.  You will need to check out the Inspired Stamps blog for all the new sets to be released this Friday in the Inspired Stamps store.  I have used the new set called Me and My House, this set has lots of sketch images (I did not use them all in my card).  You can use these stamps to "create a scene".  I used the large house,windows, heart, grass, girl, mailbox and home sweet home sign. I colored the images with Copic markers.  On the inside I used Joshua 24:15 and cut and matted it with Spellbinder dies.
I popped up the Home Sweet Home sign and added a red strip that I embossed and inked with white die to match the girls dress.  I used glossy accents on the heart.
Make sure to check out all the other DT designs with other new releases.  Come back and see me tomorrow and I will have a tutorial  and check out Deneen's tutorial on Wednesday.
Remember all the new releases will be available on Friday in the Inspired Stamps online store.
Have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment