Thursday, October 3, 2013

Inspired Stamps-DT Thursday

 Hello, the Inspired Stamps DT is back this week with a set of three "thank you" cards.  I used two sets to make my set of cards, Thinking of You and Perfect Sentiments.  I used black cardstock punched with a Martha Stewart border punch to help image to pop.  I colored the edge of the sentiment flag with Copic markers to match with the image and drew stitch lines around for extra bit of detail.  I added some Stickles with a paint brush to add extra sparkle to each of the flowers.  Much prettier in real life.  Please be sure to check out all the other DT projects and the Inspired Stamps blog for more inspiration.

Card in purple, colored with purple Copics.






Thank you for stopping by and viewing my project.  Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment