Thursday, August 8, 2013

Inspired Stamps Thursday DT -one stamp 3 ways

One stamp 3 ways
 Hello everyone, it is Thursday and what a busy week with school starting back for the kiddos.  With all the hustle and bustle I feel my card making skills are on hold.  This week we were to use one individual 2X2 scripture  ( I chose Romans8:28, we all need reminding of this scripture from time to time, don't we?) and make 3 different cards.  I chose to stay in the same color palette but chose different background papers and edgings.  I chose to add a bit of bling or pearls to each card.  The second card has a bit of Tim Holtz paper string tied in a knot at the top.  I used different dies to cut out the scripture and mounted each on foam tape.  Pretty simple but I feel these are also masculine enough to send to some of those men in our lives who bless us.  I am always in need of a masculine card.  Hope you have a great day, please pray for my family as we are embarking on many new journeys this school year.  Please feel free to check out the other talented DT creations by clicking directly on their links to the right or visit the Inspired Stamps blog.



1 comment: