Thursday, August 1, 2013

Inspired Stamps August New Release

 Hello Everyone.  Inspired Stamps has a new release this week with new individual scripture stamps.  Today I designed with Hebrews 11:6.  I went with some cross dp in grays and blacks.  I added a bit of gray ribbon and some flowers punched from the gray cardstock and the dp.
Please be sure to check out all the DT and their creatiions using stamps from the new release.
Today at the Inspired Stamps Blog the winners from last week's blog hop will be announced.  We all appreciate your kind words last week and every week, but be sure to stop by the Inspired Stamps Blog for the list of winners.  If you are a winner from my blog please contact me with your information within the week, so you can receive your prize.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great week.

1 comment:

  1. your card is adorable and so delicate!!! love the little flowers

    ReplyDelete