Thursday, August 15, 2013

Inspired Stamp Thursday DT post

Hello Everyone it is Thursday and we have a DT post using scripture of our choice.  Today I chose Proverbs 4:23 from the Guard Your Heart set.  I love this set with great scripture as well as images.  

I chose clean and simple.   I used two pieces of Washi tape (black with polka dots) for background.  I embossed circle hearts on red square, added a piece of black stitched ribbon.  I cut a circle with Spellbinder die and embossed it.  I stamped my scripture and I felt it needed something else so I added the 3 punched hearts to go with the verse.  Last, I rounded two of the corners on the card base and voila, done.

I hope you like it, please leave me some kind words and let me know what you do to guard your heart.
Please be sure to check out the Inspired Stamps blog for all the other great DT designs and then on Fridays Antoinette is starting a new series so be sure to stop by and check it out.
Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment