Thursday, August 22, 2013

Inspired Stamps DT Thursday

Hello everyone!  Another week almost gone.  Where does it go?
This week the DT was asked to create projects using our favorite HLO and scripture.  I just love Girl Studying HLO, she is so adorable.  I decided to place a piece of multicolored dp behind the focal image.  I colored her shirt in an orange stripe (good Fall colors) and cut and embossed the image and the matte.  I decided on yellow for the matte, it made the image pop more than the orange did.  I love Kraft card bases and I stamped the scripture right on the base.  I chose Proverbs 16:3 from His Plans For You set.  Since school is back in full swing, this seems to be a scripture I am reminding my children of often.  It is so hard to get back in the swing of school when the weather is so nice.
I hope you enjoy another CAS card from me.  Please remember to check out the other DT member blogs or the Inspired Stamps Blog to see more beautiful creations.  Also make sure to visit the Inspired Stamps blog on Friday for another installment of "How to Memorize Scripture".  Fun techniques to put scripture to memory and of course some beautiful art techniques as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment