Thursday, June 27, 2013

Inspired Stamps- Thursday DT

Today at Inspired Stamps we were supposed to create cards that reflect our style.  I don't know if I have one style.  I like cards that are clean and simple.   I like trying techniques, like inking, coloring, folds and paper piecing.
For this card I used glossy cardstock to stamp the Amazing Grace background in Versamark ink.  I allowed it to dry completely and then inked with peeled paint and faded jeans Distress inks and buffed with a clean cloth, then I went over image with black soot and buffed image again.  I stamped the image from Be Still Silhouettes   The image was cut with Spellbinder squares and the matte was Spellbinder lacey squares.  I cut the card with the square die and voila a lovey square card.  I love the ghosting of the words behind the image.
Thank you for stopping by today, please check out the other beautiful creations at the DT blogs and by checking out the Inspired Stamps blog.

1 comment: