Thursday, June 20, 2013

Inspired Stamps Thursday DT

 Hello everyone.  It is Thursday and today we are using HLO stamps and scripture to make our creations.  I made a card using girl studying HLO and scripture from Amazing Grace set.  I used Copic markers to color in the girl and cut and embossed using rectangle Spellbinder dies.  I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder for the bottom half of my card and a piece of Washi tape at "seam".  I used some punched hearts to fill in some of the spaces from the embossing and the larger of the punched hearts to make a flower mounted on a white circle with a black brad in the center to tie together all the elements.  It is a CAS card.  Thank you for stopping by today, please be sure to check out the other creations made by the DT.  Have a blessed day.  Check out the Inspired Stamps blog for more ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment