Thursday, June 6, 2013

Inspired Stamps June Release


 Hello Everyone, it is time for a new release from Inspired Stamps.  There are lots of new 3.99 single scriptures, like 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 that I used in my project as well as many new HLO as can be seen at Deneeen, Kary and Gaby's blogs.

I decided to recover a notebook I purchased from Michael's in there $1.00 bin a while back.  I used some coordinating dp from DCWV, Lemon Flower and some silver glitter ribbon and some lace with green accents.  I used Spellbinder dies to cut and emboss the scripture piece and the matte.  I even finished the inside cover as you can see in the picture below.  This will be a great notebook to take down prayer requests or for bible study notes.  I heard something recently that resonated with my current situation "It is not well with my circumstances, but it is well with my soul."  This verse I used on my notebook project reminds us that no matter what we are going through we are to give God praise and rejoice, He will see us through if we will only ask.
I hope you have a great day and that you will stop and rejoice in your situation, no matter what it is because God knows and will see you through it.
Be sure to check out the new releases on Friday a 5pm at the Inspired Stamps online store and check out all the fantastic projects by the other DT by clicking on the blog links to the right and check out the Inspired Stamps blog for more great inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment