Thursday, March 28, 2013

Inspired Stamps- Thursday DT Post

Hello it is Thursday.  Where does the week go?  Today the Inspired Stamps DT was asked to create a trio of "thinking of you" cards.  I used the images from Card Ministry Basics and the sentiments from Thinking of You, both of these sets are very versatile and available for purchase in the Inspired Stamps Online Store.
 I used a ticket die from Sizzix, Alterations, movers and shapers line and the banner from Spellbinders.  I used an additional mover and shaper label die in the top card for additional dimension.  I  colored the images with Copic markers and fussy cut and adhered to card.  I added glitter to tulips, and pearls to centers of the other two sets flower centers.  I took a 3/4 inch circle punch and "clipped" corners of card base to mimic the ticket.  Thanks for stopping by, please be sure to check out the Inspired Stamps blog for more terrific card sets and next week we will have a sneak peek of a new Inspired Stamps release.


1 comment: