Thursday, November 15, 2012

Inspired Stamps-Thankful

Hello Everyone.  Happy Thursday.  Thanksgiving is one week away and we are thankful here at Inspired Stamps.  The DT has designed "thankful" projects for this week.  Below you can see my card creation using Trees and Leaves and Fall Gratitude, Inspired Stamps. I used Memento inks in rich cocoa, dadelion, tangelo and bamboo leaves.  I inked the image with Distress ink, frayed burlap.  I colored my gems with Copic markers to match the Memento ink colors.  The dp is PTI autumn pack and the brown twill ribbon is Martha Stewart.  On the inside of the card I used the sentiment "I count you twice".  I hope you have people in your life to be thankful for this year and I hope you take the opportunity to let them know.  Have a great week.  Please be sure to take advantage of the 25% off coupon for the month of November and pick up some of your favorite sets and please check out all the other beautiful projects by the other DT members and the next installment of the 12 weeks of Christmas on Friday.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chere! Your card is so beautiful!! Love the colours of the leaves and the sentiment. Have a wonderful weekend!! And, wishing you Happy Thanksgiving (bit early) & have a lovely time with your family and loved ones. Take care!
    (btw you asked me about the ornament shape in yr comment - I used the spellbinder dies Marvellous Squares & Decorative Labels One ;))

    ReplyDelete