Thursday, November 8, 2012

Inspired Stamps- Christmas Ornaments


This week the DT at Inspired Stamps made Christmas ornaments.  I bought a paper machie round ornament (they came in a pack of two) and I stamped and die cut images from the Vintage Christmas set.  I inked the wise men image and then punched a branch from two colors of cardstock and layered them in a wreath pattern and added one fourth inch red circles for berries.  I added some glitter and a bow.  On the back of the ornament I stamped the verse Luke 2:11 and punched more branches, this time in one color and adheared ( I found a little bit of liquid glue works the best).  Finished off with another bow.  This ornament could be hung in either direction.  I love how it turned out, let me know what you think.  Please be sure to check out the other DT members and the Inspired Stamps blog for more beautiful Christmas ornaments.  Please don't forget to check the Inspired Stamps blog on Friday for another installment of the 12 weeks of Christmas gift ideas.

1 comment: