Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Inspired Stamps

Happy 2nd Birthday to Inspired Stamps!  Today we are posting birthday cards in celebration of Inspired Stamps 2nd Birthday.  Don't forget to use the 25% off your total order coupon which is good through the end of November to pick up some of your favorite Inspired Stamps sets.  Inspired Stamps are made in the USA and are of great quality.
Today I used Flower Buds and Perfect Sentiments to make my birthday card. I also pulled out a few Sizzlet dies (label and leaf).
I colored the flower with my Copics and pop dotted the center for more dimension.  The dp is from My Minds Eye.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving (the DT will not be posting Thursday).  We have a new installment of the 12 weeks of Chirstmas on Friday, please be sure to check out Inspired Stamps Blog for posting.
We are thankful for Inspired Stamps, the wonderful DT ladies, the opportunity to be creative and spread the love of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment